How long has it been been since the last time I wrote anything long and concrete about my day-to-day?
June 21st, 2013. I am so sorry. That’s some shitty track record.
- I moved to Reno. Moving has had it’s ups and downs. On account of leaving my mother and sister behind, living with a now pregnant Aquarius friend and her Virgo fiance, and trying to balance two jobs that equally suck, I didn’t have time for much of anything anymore. I eventually left the first job and regretted it immensely as it paid the best. Buuuuuut, it was also the least appealing. I got hit on by awful people almost every day, fell for someone I really shouldn’t have (another Pisces- how about that?), and pissed off some higher-ups with my less-than-conventional methods of counseling. Everyone (with exception of my roommates) was happy when I left, so I think the sacrifice was worth it. I now work for a national nonprofit; even though the hours are shitty, I have a lot more fun, real responsibilities, and free weekends.
- I reconnected with my dad. I thought he was dead. Like, literally believed he would never be a part of my life again. And then my uncle gets a Facebook and mentions that he’s back on the tracks, sponsoring upcoming racers. So, I called him, on Father’s Day, in a state I would describe as “sloshed” and gave him a run for his money. And thankfully, he was more relieved to hear that I sound like him more than my mother. Along with the races and his name becoming well known in the area, he also settled down with a sweet Pisces woman (his jungle fever is still intact…), and has a Gemini
step daughter and Aquarius step son (and a Pisces grandson on the way). They have a cute house in a quiet suburb, two independent businesses, and he’s been letting the cast and crew of Chop Shop use his shop for filming. Since we started talking again, I’ve been to see him in Los Angeles 4 times, the most recent time being this past Christmas/New Years. It’s been pretty great to get to know him as an adult- and finding out why my Aries moon is such a heavy influence in my personality!
- Thanksgiving is my least favorite holiday now*. I guess that’s better than hating Easter because of Peeps, right? So… I ended up getting tricked (for all intents and purposes) into carpooling with my mother and sister up to Humboldt to see Gemini Admin and his Cancer roommate. I’ll spare you the gruesome details**, but that’s the last time I’m taking such a needlessly stressful*** trip. It ended up being financially straining, emotionally tumultuous, and, [un]fortunately, a rather enlightening experience.
- I’m moving again! I just don’t know where this time. I’ve considered a local move- maybe into Midtown Reno. Mom wants me back in Sacramento. Dad wants me down in LA. I would rather be off the grid somewhere, or out of the US. Because of how chaotic things became this fall, I didn’t reapply for school- so, I’m bummed for missing another semester, and relieved that I have the freedom to GTFO. I can’t help but wonder what I’m subconsciously running from (other than my own sense of perpetual boredom).
I guess that’s all the really big stuff for now. There are some tiny tidbits here and there (the pregnancy, some recent passing, a gnarly bout of manic depression, piercings/tattoos, and the resolution to become celibate), but they don’t necessarily have details attached to them: they just are.
* Still, my turkey came out perfectly.
** I found out that I am really good at keeping my composure.
*** I have a brand new level of disdain for fog, deer, and Olympus Has Fallen.
Posted on: 6th January 2014 - 3 notesReblog
And pictures, I can’t forget the pictures.
Maybe I’ll keep that up.
I think I’d be more willing to keep up with this blog that way too.
(I’d love story submissions more than asks too. That way everyone who wants to contribute can do so, instead of just admins :3)
Posted on: 6th January 2014 - 1 noteReblog
Posted on: 25th December 2013 - 0 notesReblog
Posted on: 15th December 2013 - 244,715 notesReblog
Anonymous asked how are female gemini and female libra together? as friends, and maybe a little more?
Gemini and Libra works, fixed sign Libra carves a path and mutable Gemini follows tenuously. But personally, I know shitloads of Gemini-Libra partnerships that last through thick and thin (including my own 5-year friendship with a certain Libra). The only thing that can break it is if Libra’s tendency to control comes out, directed at Gemini. Gemini haaaaaates that, and won’t tolerate it for too long. Longer than most, but never forever. But if Gemini can help balance the scales, and if Libra can realize how valuable that talent is, then it can work hella harmoniously.
Posted on: 30th October 2013 - 0 notesReblog
Also I was smoking with my two Aquarius friends, who are together but not together. And I was laughing so hard because they started arguing over, not whether or not they’d kill someone, but what they would do after.
This might be one of the most Aquarian posts ever.
Posted on: 30th October 2013 - 4 notesReblog
Anonymous asked so its true then that two Pisces can't be together
Well, I’m still very conflicted about this personally. When I am with a Pisces, its like having a living, breathing reflection of myself to observe. Sometimes, it reinforces what I, and others, like about me. And sometimes…it does just the opposite.
I feel like this applies to a lot of same-sign couples. Sometimes similar is too familiar and can grow stagnant, annoying, or depressing. They’re predictable partners. Because of this, I can see why those who favor stability and don’t take to surprises (fixed signs like Taurus, Aquarius, etc.) could even thrive in that kind of partnership. But as am adventurous, free-wheeling, puzzle-loving Pisces, I’ll probably stick to Air and Fire signs.
Posted on: 21st October 2013 - 2 notesReblog
Anonymous asked why are gemini women and Aquarius men compatible?
Gemini and Aquarius share a love for intellectual discovery, thinking outside of the box, and having someone that’s respects their independence and individuality. Some say that they are the perfect match, regardless of their sex.
Posted on: 21st October 2013 - 0 notesReblog
Anonymous asked Hi, female Libra here! I've loved this one Cancer girl for a while, and we seemed to have almost really hit it off but didn't because of complications. 3 years have gone by and we've both been with a couple people (she with one or two guys, myself with a great female friend) since but I always seem to come back to her. We're both still the best of friends and really close. How do you think she'll feel if I ask for us to try again? Rather, how might it turn out?
As a Libra, and one that still has a strong attachment to you, she’s weighing out the pros and cons of getting back together with you constantly. If she hasn’t brought up wanting this yet, there must be some facet of your possible rekindled relationship holding her back.
That isn’t to say you shouldn’t ask if that’s what you want from her, but I don’t think you’ll like what you hear from her at this point in time.
Posted on: 21st October 2013 - 0 notesReblog
*snap snap* Photo Op!
September 9, 2013
“Share the gift of friendship with the power of a flower”
Between Friends, a place where I belong. ..
Where I am embraced, disability and all…
A place to sing, play, learn, and be ME…
Got this beautiful gift from a friend at work. Always appreciate the friends you have!
Posted on: 9th September 2013 - 5 notesReblog
Theme by Matt Malone